Distinguished Desert Villa near St. George and Zion National Park
Posted August 14, 2019 by Webmaster
Distinguished Desert Villa near St. George and Zion National Park
Tailored for large groups and available for nightly rentals, this space is ideal for family reunions, vacation getaways, company retreats, and weddings. Near St. George, Zion National Park, and Sand Hollow State Park.
This 6230 square foot villa has 8 bedrooms, 7 of them with en suite bathrooms. Included are private closets, 2 powder baths, 3 laundry rooms, 2 full kitchens, 2 kitchenettes, a game room, a rec room and a great room. The main level features 4 bedrooms. The second level features an additional 4 bedrooms with a separate casita, which can be rented separately. Every room in this stunning home has been thoughtfully designed with every detail in mind to showcase southern Utah’s beautiful desert scenery. Sleeps 24 in beds with casita. Max occupancy 35.
Pool is open!! Lap pool, lazy river - additional pool, splash pad, slide, and top if off with some competition mini golf.
Their is an attached casita with a separate entrance. If you need an additional room, let us know as it is rented separately.
- A grand kitchen with seating for over 20 people, boasting a sub-zero style refrigerator, gas range, oven, convection microwave, icemaker and two separate islands - each with sink and dishwasher.
- An open concept gathering room with a floor-to-ceiling gas fireplace, barn door, comfortable seating, television, and entertainment center, designed in an organic southwest décor.
- 20-foot accordion doors which open up to the backyard.
- Adjoining recreation room includes a comfy sofa which seats 10-12, desk, entertainment center, television and kitchenette - complete with microwave and mini-fridge.
- The game room loft is at the top of a winding grand staircase. It has a kitchenette complete with sink, microwave, mini-fridge, 4 barrel chairs with moveable bunching tables, a television, entertainment console, a shuffleboard and fooseball table, and reading nook.
- Master Bedroom – Wade into the Virgin river with this room designed after the element of Water. It features a double sink and vanity, soaker tub, spacious shower, quartz countertops, king sized bed, nightstands and large master closet. A large television, dresser and wingchair, and a private door to the outdoor hot tub make this room the perfect place to relax. Sleeps 2.
- The Geode Bedroom - Designed after some of southern Utah’s unique aggregates. It features a single vanity with a custom rose gold shower, beautiful mosaic tile, granite countertop, a king-size bed, a sitting area, television, dresser and nightstands. This room has a separate outside entrance. Sleeps 2.
- The Cedar and Sage Bedroom – Designed specifically to feature Southern Utah’s desert landscape, this earthy room features a spacious bathroom with custom shower, granite countertop, a king-size bed, dresser, nightstands, television and large walk-in closet. Outside the bedroom is located a 2nd laundry and powder bath. Sleeps 2.
- The Yucca Bedroom – This room is a representation of one of the Southern Utah’s native plants. It features clean lines and neutral colors with a large and a spa-like custom shower, granite countertop, vanity, king-sized bed, dresser and nightstands. This room also has a separate outside entrance and is near the 2nd laundry and powder bathroom. Sleeps 2.
- The Road Runner room - The masculine touches in this room are softened by the feathers of Utah’s famous elusive bird. It features a master bath with custom black fixtures, granite countertop, a king-sized bed, dresser, nightstands, and television. Sleeps 2.
- The Red Rock room – This room features the colorful landscapes and vistas of Zion’s breathtaking views. It features a custom shower with natural stones, granite countertop, king-sized bed, dresser, television and nightstands. Sleeps 2.
- The Quail room – this playful bunk room is themed after the mama quail and her babies. It features a full-sized bunk, a twin bunk and a sofa sleeper, dresser, nightstands and television. It is the perfect place for reading bedtime stories, nighttime cartoons before bed and cousin sleepovers. The bathroom is specially designed with a tub/shower combo to make bathing little birds easier and a granite countertop. Sleeps up to 8.
- The Sunset Room – This room was specifically designed facing west so it’s visitors have a front and center view of Southern Utah’s colorful and breathtaking sunsets. It features a spacious bathroom with custom gold fixtures, granite countertop, king sized bed, dresser, television nightstands and two sets of double doors that open up to the interior great room below as well as a outdoor balcony. In this room, there is a view to see no matter which direction you look. Sleeps 2.
- The Cactus Casita - themed after the desert cactus, this casita - located above the 2nd garage - features a full kitchen, living room (complete with television, entertainment center, and comfortable seating), dining for 4, granite countertop, and separate bedroom with a king-sized bed, dresser, nightstands and television. It also has it’s own bathroom complete with a spacious shower with its own tiled cactus, granite countertop, walk in closet, washer and dryer. Sleeps 2. *Available to rent separately.*
- Each bedroom is wired with high speed internet and USB charging outlets.
- Tankless water heater and water softener.
- Wrap around patio, 2 garages with parking for 4 cars, and an ATV garage.
- The back yard features a 8 person spa, a pizza oven, BBQ, pergola, an outdoor patio set that seats 10, fire pit, and comfy lounge furniture. The villa sits 50 feet from our common area which features a resort pool, lazy river and farmhouse welcome center plus a future restaurant.
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Air Conditioning
- Central Heat
- Clothes Dryer
- Game Room
- Hair Dryer
- Internet - Hi Speed
- Internet - Wireless
- Iron and Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dining Area
- Dining Highchair
- Dining Room
- Dining Spices
- Dishes & Utensils
- Paddle Boat
- Water Sports
- Fitness Center
- Gas Grill
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Deadbolt Lock
- First Aid Kit
- Outdoor Lighting
- Smoke Detector
- Basketball Court
- Golf Optional
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
Phenomenal house. Beautiful, clean, and peaceful.
by Ryan Goodfellow
A beautiful Home with plenty of room for a large group. The location was Situated perfectly to allow very easy access to Warner Valley by driving the SxS’s from the home. Very well furnished with big, clean rooms and plenty of bathrooms. No one ever ran out of Hot Water while taking showers and everyone enjoyed the space and comfort of being in a large home.
Absolutely amazing place that can accommodate large groups of people while still offering the privacy that one would need. All the bedrooms are very well decorated with extremely comfortable beds. Each room comes with it's very own master shower which by the way is quite spacious. The kitchen is perfect for entertaining large groups of people and the backyard is simply divine when wanting to relax by the gas fireplace or take a dip in the hot tub. There is so much to this house that it would be difficult to mention in this review. Suffice it to say that you won't be disappointed and any expectations you might have will blown away by how amazing this property is. If you are boating or riding RZR's at the dunes you are 10 minutes max away from either the lake or the dunes. The location of this house is perfectly situated for those wanting to enjoy the views or partake of the many activities that are to be had to enjoy.
Daily Rate: $899 - $1799 per night
- Rate varies due to seasonality and holidays.
- Please select your dates on our online booking calendar for an exact quote.
Availability & Booking Calendar
Back To Top
Washington City - 11.92%
Villa Cleaning Fee - $550.00
Late Check Out Fee - $150.00
Refundable Damage Deposit - $1,000.00
Unlike hotel rooms, vacation rentals are unique and require non-refundable payments. You may cancel bookings at any time, keeping in mind that after 72 hours all monies paid to date are non-refundable. As a result, we highly encourage the purchase of travel insurance to help protect against any unforeseen issues that may arise prior to or during your trip.
Last updated 11/25/2020
The Security Deposit shall be refunded within 15 days of your departure date provided no deductions are made due to A) damage to property or furnishings, B) dirt or other mess requiring excessive cleaning, or C) any other costs incurred by your Host as a result of your stay. Any damage to the Vacation Rental must be reported to Desert Sky before check-out. Damage not covered by, or exceeding the coverage limit of, the accidental rental damage insurance or Security Deposit, is your full responsibility. You grant Desert Sky the right to charge the credit card number used to book the Vacation Rental for any such damages, including, but not limited to, additional cleaning fees. To ensure that the proper party is held responsible, please notify Desert Sky of any damages found at check-in.
Last updated 11/25/2020